Goals, Rants, and a Migraine



1 year goal-

get into a media path that could allow me to earn more than like say 20/hr and from there. . .

well my one year goal really is to get my foot into the world of media/communications/broadcast.
It doesn’t really matter which one because right now I don’t have that privilege to dream big. Right now, I just want to get out of a survival job at mcdonald’s.

It’s pretty hard to ask someone in multimedia what they really want. I just want to get my foot into media and see what I like best.
Okay what I really want is to be able to write scripts and create shows like Girls, only with lesser petty white girl problems.  I also want to produce my own short films.

I also want to have a graphic novel. I like drawing and making cartoons, I want to get published with my stories.

As for design, well.. whatever.

Photography though, I want to take photos of houses, interior designs and pretty little things. I also want to travel and talk about my adventures and share my musings to whoever is willing to listen. Like a travel show. I want to produce my own travel show.

But that doesn’t happen overnight does it? Certainly not in one year, realistically speaking because let’s face it, adults love to be realistic.

Instructions: Write a REALISTIC 1 year goal.

Well, realistically, the world sucks and the chances of me being successful in  a year is…nil.

Luckily, I live with very positive, affirmative people who tell me to dream big all the time. Doesn’t matter if I think it’s impossible.


So I just needed to rant because all this planning and career goal setting has gotten me so drained, I got a really bad migraine. I mean... I don't even know what I want. Who has it figured out, really?

Comments

Popular Posts