Things To Do in Your 20s According to Me and My Cool Facebook Friends

anatomy
Year 2013 Trendwatch
Observations from time spent wasting away on Facebook and Instagram. While I make fun of some I admit to ticking a number of these things off my list.
  1. Bake cupcakes - or bake anything, you have to know how to bake at least one thing. I've become an expert at baking blueberry cheesecake. 
  2. Eat an inordinate amount of Specolous Cookie Butter - how do you spell specoulous? Am I spelling it wrong right now? Anyone want to send me a jar? Or is it so last year?
  3. Take make-up classes - Or just slather BB cream on your face. I know I do.
  4. Get a tattoo - If you're as fickle as I am, temporary tattoos are the coolest thing now, yo.
  5. be a backpacker - do your clothes not get rumpled in your knapsack? Why do you look like a runway model?  Don't you want your own bathroom? I am a fake.
  6. Become a triathlete- or maybe just go to the gym and post fitness selfies every single day. Or compete with who has the nicest, most high-end looking gym. . .
  7. Join every single Fun Run in the city - because it's fun.
  8. Colour your hair an unnatural colour - Is there a way I can dye my hair blue without bleaching it?
  9. Eat organic everything - because healthy is the new expensive.
  10. do yoga - I am most flexible in ... laughter yoga.
  11. Climb a mountain - Love is a mountain, thank you.
  12. Have nice dinner dates with friends in floral dresses. - I don't have friends with floral dresses huhuhu.
  13. Have an exhausting but fulfilling job. - on a scale from 1 to  honesty, how fulfilled are you, really?
Keeping my eyes open for 2014 trendwatch. 2014 first quarter trendwatch is in the works. . .

Comments

Popular Posts